Looking for a VAR?
Our VARs can be found throughout the world. Some are very public about their use of our software, while others treat it as their secret weapon! Ask your local VAR today whether they already supply Enstar software.
Introduce a new VAR to us, and we'll give you a little something to say thank you when they start purchasing from us.
If you provide services to local business then our software could really enhance your offering.
Whether it is Mailtraq – a better way of handling mail than Exchange, or ClearString, a better way of building web solutions, we have the tools you need to keep your customers happy.
- Our products are designed with you in mind – so our pricing and discount models leave plenty of opportunity for you to profitably engage – both in providing and configuring the software and afterwards in training and supporting their users.
- Our software is flexible – so you can adapt them to meet the often unique challenges your clients present you with.
- Our software is easy – so you can apply your existing skills and become expert without wasting hours of un-chargeable time.
- Our support is awesome – we’ll provide you with in-depth, comprehensive support direct from developer-level trainers, so you can have the confidence to work on complex solutions, even as you get started.
- Our developers are listening – so if you need the software adapted to meet your clients’ needs we’ll do our best to accommodate it in new releases. And they come out every few weeks, not every few years.
To learn more about reselling our software please contact us.
What is a VAR?
Anyone professionally adding value to their clients' businesses is a VAR - a Value Added Reseller - so this includes the traditional IT support houses, but also business consultants, accountants and advisers, designers, PR agencies - the list goes on.
What does it cost?
There is no charge to become a VAR with us. Discounts and benefits are provided based on your sales volume.